We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elegant Themes. JayForde.com, JF Designs, are trade names under JFD LLC, registered at 815 First Avenue #77 Seattle, Washington 98104, United States, who is the sole owner of this website.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our company’s Terms and Conditions
- The term “This Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to the owners of the website
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name and address
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, our products and/or offers
What we do with the information collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at sales [@] jayforde.com
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary for the operation of our website, this website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
- Functional Cookies – This Website will track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies – This Website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook. This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at sales (@) jayforde.com or preferably, access your own account information by logging into your account here and amending the records yourself.
Notification of Changes